Most beautiful girl in Lasu, Queen Yetunde Gold visited ORISUNBARE in Ajejunle

The beautiful Queen with a pure heart of Gold visited Ajegunle kids with goodies. She said....
  • "My love for children took me to Ajegunle.. The need to continually impact and orientate young minds through conscious advocacy is something I love doing and one I pray never to depart from..As an ambassador of goodwill it is expected of me make myself available to the service of humanity.. Gold or silver I do not have but the love I have for my country and its citizens motivates me to work hard and contribute immensely to the growth of this great nation.. How I wish the governor can see how the people of ajegunle are living in dirt and still happy.. Your excellency sir Gov Akinwummi Ambode i cry to you this day that you should kindly visit these people, pls help the people of ORISUNBARE  in Ajegunle..






Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips