Personality Of The Week: CEO Berriebunch talks about her Brand, how it all started, Her challenges and others

Please introduce yourself: My name is Miss Ejiro Ohwofasa. I'm from Delta State, Nigeria. A graduate of Accounting/Finance of AAU. CEO Berriebunch Home Of Fashion.

When and why did you get interested in Fashion business? I've always loved fashion. But my parents didn't want to hear of it. After my NYSC I worked as an accountant in a coy for like 3years but resigned afterwards to pursue my desired dream which is fashion. I'm a fashion enthusiast. I love seeing people look good. It's not about the label or brand...just look simple and classy

Tell us about your brand name and how it all started? It's called BERRIEBUNCH. It's actually my pet name from a close buddie, he has always called me bunch bunch and on this special day he called me Berriebunch and that's how the name came into existence. So when I finally decided to go into fashion, I picked the name without a second thought.

Have you ever dissatisfied your client , if yes how did you make up for it? Yes I have. It's inevitable. Either late deliveries or wrong sizes especially under pressure. But I always compensate them afterwards....

What is your most challenging experience as a Business woman? Challenges??? Trying to satisfy customers demands.I enjoy every bit of it. Have come to realize I'm a strong woman. It's not easy traveling always,  annoying and rude first time clients (customers are always right),but when you love what you do and with God by your side, challenges becomes fun.

If you had the chance to start your business over again what would you do differently? If I was given the opportunity to start my business again I would, because I love the fashion industry. It's like my hubby. This might sound like a cliche but I was born to do this. I won't change nothing. I'll rather include clothing children and men as well

Who is your role model and why? Role Model in the fashion industry. Kim Kardashian. She has a great sense of style and versatile in her dress sense. Genevieve Nnaji. She's always simple and classy. Angelina Jolie. Simply Amazing on every outfit. Rita Dominic. She wao's me all the time. Efe Tommy. His dress sense is off the hook, Rihanna, Etc

Who has been your greatest inspiration? Michelle Obama is my inspiration, her sense of style is impeccable and she carries herself with such grace.

What message do you have for young ladies and guys who want to build a career in Fashion Home & Boutique? Firstly you have to be passionate about it, be Willing to put your all into it irrespective of how ever little or large your initial capital might be. You will succeed

How can we contact you for business? 
Berriebunch home of fashion is located at Warri Delta state. 125 Effurun Sapele Road Opposite Muyi Line By Ogbosu Estate. Pin:2B782FA3 08033360934. email: ejiro.ohwofasa@yahoo.com 












Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

10 comments:

  1. Cute... I love her......... Berriebunch on top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe.....dats mi lady Berrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah yeah .....thatz my gurl....great job darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice...Ejis keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is annoying sometimes, but she is wow' wen it comes to fashion. And I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashionista Extraordinaire #MuchLoveAsAlways

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Fashionista Extraordinaire #MuchLoveAsAlways

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea she canbe annoying at times but she has a great sense of style and her services are mostly top notch

    ReplyDelete
  9. My fashionistar like I always call you. Go gurl, this is just da starting point

    ReplyDelete
  10. Berrrrrriebunchyyyyy.Love ur interview so inspired

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Tips