Woman Crush Wednesday: Berrie Bunch fashion enthusiast

Popular and beautiful fashion enthusiast Miss Ejiro Ohwofasa CEO BerrieBunch Home Of Fashion is our crush this Wednesday.
In a recent chat with Berrie Bunch, She said "I've always loved fashion. But my parents didn't want to hear of it. After my NYSC I worked as an accountant in a coy for like 3years but resigned afterwards to pursue my desired dream which is fashion. I'm a fashion enthusiast. I love seeing people look good. It's not about the label or brand...just look simple and class." 

When asked Who has been your greatest inspiration? she said "Michelle Obama is my inspiration, her sense of style is impeccable and she carries herself with such grace"



Berriebunch home of fashion is located at Warri Delta state. 125 Effurun Sapele Road Opposite Muyi Line By Ogbosu Estate. 
Pin:2B782FA3 
08033360934. 
email: ejiro.ohwofasa@yahoo.com
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips