Tiwa Savage says she experienced hair loss during pregnancy

Tiwa Savage

Female pop star Tiwa Savage, 35, who has been very open about her pregnancy, has said that she lost a bit of hair when she was pregnant.

Tiwa Savage shared a photo of herself flaunting her long and beautiful hair on Instagram.

In her caption she spoke about her hair loss.
 
After I had Jamil my hair started breaking off and I actually got a bald patch, it was a little heart breaking because I wasn't sure it would grow back but my superb hair stylist @dfalanaartistry started treating my hair at @lewa_studio hair salon and with intensive hair care and conditioning my hair is getting back to normal. I'm going to wear my natural hair for a couple of weeks so it can gain its strength back. Thanks debs for protecting my hair even with the amount of styling and weaving I do due to the nature of my job. #ThingsTheyDontTellYouAfterHavingYourBaby #Momsknowbest #MyHairJourney #LongHair #TeamHairyGirls LOL “ wrote Tiwa Savage who gave birth to a baby boy Jami last year.

Last month, Tiwa Savage took a reflective look at her experiences during child labour.
She revealed during an interview on Lagos based television, TVC that her first child birth encounter lasted for 20 hours.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips