My husband married me because of my food - Alamieyeseigha


Every woman is fabulous and beautiful in her unique way and High Chief (Mrs) Nice Aleruchi Toubolayefa Alamieyeseigha Nee Amadiwochi (Ugonwanyi 1 of Ipu Autonomous Kingdom, Abia State) is one of such. She is a great woman with so much Godliness and kindness deposited in her. She is the founder and initiator of Nice Esther Alamieyeseigha Rescue Initiative (NEARI). She is determined to change lives and she’s stopping at nothing to fulfil this burning desire in her which she said is her own way of living. She is modelling after Queen Esther in the Scriptures. In this pleasant moment with IMAOBONG CLETUS, the Ugonwanyi 1 gives an insight of who she really is. Excerpts: 

We’ve had few women say words like “I wish I were a man”. Some even went as far as putting it in a song. Do you regret being a woman?
My husband married me because of my food - AlamieyeseighaI don’t ever regret my gender. I love the woman that I am. I’d love to be a woman over and over again, even in my next world. And the reason is because I want to be cared for all my life. I love the attention given to me as a woman. It feels good knowing that there’s a man out there looking out for me, catering for my well-be­ing. Now, why would I want to leave that to be a man? No way (Laughs...)

Let us stroll into your world. Give us a close up of yourself
Wow! I would love to take you there. I am High Chief Mrs Nice Alamieyeseigha. I am from Isiok­po in Rivers State and I’m married to the famous Alamieyeseigha fam­ily in southern Ijaw in Bayelsa State. I’m the second child of my parents; I am a wife and a mother of four. I had my first degree, a Bsc in Com­puter Science from the Rivers State University of Science and Technol­ogy. I am the founder and initiator of NEARI which is an NGO built on faith. It’s a non-profit making or­ganisation and our beneficiaries are widows, orphans, teenage mothers, physically and mentally challenged and the aged. I am a humble person, friendly and God-fearing woman and my every day and every move is geared towards making others hap­py. This is my life and I’m happy liv­ing it this way.

What motivated this passion for charity; was it your upbringing?
I’ve heard about people that... Continue reading @ http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/01/My-husband-married-me-because-of-my-food--Alamieyeseigha/
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips