Personality Of The Week: A I. Sina talks about what inspired Him to be a photographer, His challenges, What makes Him a unique photographer & Others

Tell us about yourself: I am A I. Sina. A tv & film director, fashion designer and photographer. I love to travel and make new discovery. Love good food and good music. Am a creative mind and love my quiet time and privacy too.

What type of photography do you do most? And what do you enjoy most and why? My kind of photography is outdoor and creative. I admire nature and beauty. An outdoor lets me combine nature with my object of focus. It also allows me feel the freshness of the environment. beach or in a nature park, garden or jungle.

What makes you a unique photographer?  My uniqueness is in my creativity and locations and selection of costumes.

How many sessions do you do per month? I do a few sessions weekly for now an I average of 2 weekly. And would love to do more sessions weekly at least 4 sessions daily.

Do you feel you want more work or are you busier than you can handle.  I would love to do more sessions weekly at least 4 sessions daily. I need more jobs.

What inspired to be a photographer? my love for colours, and memorable moments got me into photography but most of all I am an artiste and admire images of beautiful places, faces and moments.

What is your best and memorable shoot? My best an memorable shoot? Lol lets leave that till another time.

What is your best photography tip? best tips. Is always av a alternative plan. I usually Av a plan a, b, c and if need be d. Lol. And never give up. A rainy day can become a sunny day.

What was your most challenging shoot? Most challenging shoot is shooting in the street of Lagos. If police don't bug agbero will bug. An most annoying us when ur told by ignorant people. They don't take pictures here. Or u can not snap this. Imagine an harmless picture.

What is advice for photographers just starting a business? Be all u can be. Photography is a life style an endeavour to great ur own style. It makes ur work original an branded as yours. Its not about money always. Let your passion drive you.











 
For more info; connect with us via
BBM Channel: C004ad649
Facebook page: CandyCity Entertainment

Twitter: Candycityent
 BBM: 297224b2 or WhatsApp: +2348067750809
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips