Model Of The Week: Erima (See photos)

Name: Erima Patricia okoro

Model Name:
Erima
 
Hometown:
arochukwu, Abia state

Measurements:
32-27-38. Height 5"6
Occupation:  information scientist

Organizations/Affiliations:
Beni apartment limited

Hobbies:
travelling, music, movies

Goals:
becoming a successful business woman by achieving my dreams in the fashion and entertainment industry

Favorite Vacation Location:
dubai hopefully #lol

Charity Work:
to take away hunger from the less privileged who can't afford to have one square meal a day, raise awareness to at least provide a meal a day for them.

Why I want to be a CandyCity Model of the Week:
well my goals is not just to be candycity model of the week,  but to be more than that, and being candy city model of the week can help me moving forward to achieving that,  I believe it has a good platform,  to show my abilities and what I can achieve if given the opportunity, I have seen candy city grow, and I want to be part of their family and grow together. If the right doors are open for me, we could make magic together. Thanks.

What are you looking for in a Man:
HONESTY,  SIMPLE.

IG:
@iamerima
 
Twitter:
@erimaokoro
 
Facebook:
erima Patricia okoro






Want to become our NEXT #MOTW Model Of The Week ??? if yes, CLICK HERE 

For more info; connect with us via
BBM Channel: C004ad649
Facebook page: CandyCity Entertainment

Twitter: Candycityent
 BBM: 297224b2 or WhatsApp: +2348067750809

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Tips