Fabregas: I didn’t stab Mourinho in the back (Read More)

 
CESC FABREGAS has rubbished suggestions of a rift between himself and former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho and has insisted that he had a ‘good relationship’ with the Special One.

“I can reiterate that I had an exceptionally good relationship with Jose Mourinho as I will aim to have with any coach that I play for,” he wrote on his official Instagram account.

“The football club is more important than any one player. We have all let the manager and club down this year as a collective unit. I am not a back stabber.

“We will get this right of that I am sure. With all your help we can put this period behind us and make @chelseafc great again.”
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips