Meet CandyCity Beauty of the Week: Uwadiale

Name: Uwadiale Greatest Love

Model name: Ascella

Hometown: Edo state

Measurement: Bust 36, ub 29 , waist 301/2 and hips 39

Occupation: Student

Hobbies: Reading , Watching movies and hanging out with my friend

Goals: To be a broadcaster a popular model with lots of achievement that will make me a role model to the younger generation

Favorite vacation location: the beach

Charity Work: I was at say no to rape organized by harvesters ....and have visited quite a number of orphanage homes and help somebody that held at makoko organized by Unilag

Why I want to be CandyCity beauty of the week: I feel it is a stepping stone as for me to achieve what I want in life and also a medium for me to showcase myself

IG: ascella_xx





If you would like a chance to be featured as a “Beauty of the Week”, 
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. She is pretty. i wanna become d next Beauty of the week bt i hve not done any charity work.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Tips