@Nikos_Babii Davido's cousin debuts Vlog - watch episode 1 of 'Keeping up with Nikos'

Adenike Adeleke is a fashionista & blogger, She is a junior at Oakwood university studying Business Management. She's Davido's cousin and has started her own YouTube Fashion & Beauty Vlog tagged "Keeping Up With Nikos" Here's her story -
"At the age of 10 to 18, I was sadly overweight , Undoubting that I would one day be in the fashion industry . I knew a change had to be made. The day I made up my mind ( at the age of 18) to change my lifestyles, there was no looking back.
After hard work and dedication I can now proudly say that I am 80 pounds lighter and ready to take on the world . Although my weight loss skill set is vast, my greatest expertise revolve in the world of Beaty & fashion . Fashion forward and beauty savvy is what family members and peers know me for. I believe the road to success is trying and that you can only fail if you have given up . Based in Atlanta Georgia and Huntsville Alabama , I am determined to share my story through my YouTube channel , website , Instagram and another way I can reach out to people and have them "keeping up with Nikos " Watch The First Episode Of Her Vlog Below...
     



CONNECT WITH NIKOS:
YouTube - KeepingUpWithNikos
BB Pin: 2BB3B194
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips