Modelling is a way to express myself - Aiyeleso Praise

in a recent chat with the 16 years model next Super Model, Aiyeleso Praise talks about what inspired Her to be a Model, Her favorite designer,  challenges, opinion over modeling today and her embarrassing moment. Get inspired

1. Can we meet you? My name is Aiyeleso Praise, I hail from Ekiti State, 16 years of age,

2. What inspired to be a model? I'm a lover of the art, so basically modelling is a way to express myself

3. Who is your favourite designer? Deola sagoe , I hope to model her wears someday

4. What type of modeling are you into? face modelling &  fashion modelling

5. What is Modeling to you? Modelling to me is being artistic, being a creative and most importantly being "you"

6. What’s your take on plus-size modeling in Nigeria? I think plus sized models should be confident that's all

7. How do you juggle modeling with other things you do? I'm a student and also an entrepreneur, so if i'm not at a shoot, i'm probably busy with school, I always find a way to balance everything

8. What are you working on at the moment? Right now i'm trying to build a portfolio around beauty editorials and all,so I've been contacting muas & photographers to work with

9. How were you able to conquer the rejection you faced as a plus-sized when you ventured into modeling? .i'm not a plus sized model

10. Can you name some of the commercials you’ve done? None yet, I just got on the block

11. What is the most challenging part about being a model for you? I'm a freelance model so the fact that I have to constantly put my face out there is sometimes tiring but I'll survive it lol

12. Based on your experience, what do you think is the major challenge models face? At the starting point models are faced with the challenge of having to constantly put their face out

13. What are some of the biggest lessons you have learned as a model? I've learnt to be patient & not to do things

14. What was your most challenging shoot as a model? None yet but every challenge is a chance to learn

15. Do you think African men are drawn to plus-sized women? The average African man likes his woman thick so yes 😂

16. Any awkward or embarrassing moment? Going to my first shoot, the photographer was to pick me at the bustop, so he called to ask what I was wearing in order to identify me and I said I was putting on an ankara gown then he laughed over d phone, I felt awkward like I was wearing something wrong

17. What is your opinion over modeling today? Modelling is art and a model has to be creative in order to stay in the game

18. What is your advice to aspiring models? Stay focused, Don't give your body for a job or fame, be consistent and be ready to learn

19. Who is your role-model? Mayowa Nicholas

20. what are you statistics?
Height :5'5
Bust : 32
Waist :35
Hips :35

For interview, Call or whatsapp +2348067750809



Follow us on instagram: CandyCityEnt .... FaceOfCandyCity ..... NigeriaModel

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips