I became a beauty queen to impact positive change - Miss little face Lagos

How do you feel as a beauty queen?
I feel like a strong, beautiful, intelligent lady women  look up to,to empower other women and impact positive change
 
How did you start your journey into pageantry?
I started by contesting for Miss Little face Lagos 2016 where I emerged as the winner
 
What's ur dream and aspiration as  Miss little face lagos?
Miss little face Lagos is all about the little ones in our society therefore my aspiration is to put a smile on faces of our younger generation
 
U must be facing a lot of temptation from the positive sex, how do resist advances from ur male admirers?
We all know the way you dress is the way you would be addressed, men are mostly lured by outward look so I try as much as possible to look decent
 
What project are u working on at the moment
December is fast approaching and this is the time of the year the kids need us most so am planning on organizing a Christmas party for the less privilege
 
How many passes do u get in a day and do men disturb u on Facebook ?
Very funny question I don't count And am not on Facebook
 
Did your parents support you when you decided to enter for a beauty pageant?
My mom supported me even tho she wasn't in the country at that time but my dad didn't even know about because he was too busy,so I had a one side support
 
What do you think was the reason the judges chose you to be the winner?
My smile, charisma, beauty and confidence
 
Has your beauty ever worked against you?
No
 
What is your fashion fetish?
I don't have any
 
What's ur advice/message to young ladies who want to become a model/beauty queen
Put God first, Believe in yourself and work hard
 
For interview; connect with us via
BBM Channel: C004ad649
Facebook page: CandyCity Entertainment

Twitter: Candycityent
WhatsApp: +2348067750809

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips