Top model, Ajak Deng quits modelling for good... read why

Ajak Deng 

Top model, Ajak Deng, has announced via her instagram page that she is quitting modelling for good.


Deng who is one of Australia's most successful international runway models, took to her instagram page to make things official.
She revealed that she would be moving back to her home country, Australia, to live the life she's always wanted, ading that she was done with "fakes and lies" withing the fashion industry.

Deng shared a photo of herself on the runway, rocking an exotic white flowing dress with cut outs, commenting:
"Put your best foot forward. I am happy to announce that I am officially done with the fashion industry, I will be moving back to Australia In order to live the life that I fully deserved. Which is real life. I can no longer deal with the fakes and the lies. My life is too short for this dramatic life. I am thankful and grateful for every sweet souls that I have crossed path with."
 
Deng is renowned for having modeled with designer labels including Dior, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Marc Jacobs, Chloe and Jean Paul Gaultier, starring in campaigns for Topshop, Barneys & MAC.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips