David Beckham's wife makes shocking revelation

Victoria Beckham is ditching her famous towering heels for comfortable kicks!
 
Victoria Beckham
The designer/fashion entrepreneur who is known for her chic, clean looks paired with sky high heels made the startling revelation recently to Telegraph.

The mother of four who is known for her famous distaste for flat shoes -she's been credited with several quotes showing her hate for flats including, "I can't concentrate in flats", "I beyond hate ballerina flats. I can’t walk in them. Unless they’re on a ballet dancer doing ballet, I just don’t get it. I love heels".

Victoria Beckham

The queen of towering heels revealed she's finally retiring from wearing her usually five-six inch heels! , “I just can’t do heels any more. At least not when I’m working. I travel a lot. Clothes have to be simple and comfortable.” Victoria Beckham told UK Telegraph after she closed her show at New York Fashion Week this year in Adidas sneakers and a completely dressed down look.

The designer underwent a bunion surgery in 2015 to correct her mis-shapen feet which she once quipped she hated.

Victoria Beckham
She has been pictured in recent times in sneakers and flat shoes. To think people never thought a day will come that the designer will wear flats!

Are you loving the new casual cool Victoria Beckham?

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips