10 Most Sought After Models in Babcock University

OYA Magazine has compiled a list of 10 most sought after models in Babcock University.  These students have been outstanding in their chosen field.  The numerical arrangement is in no order of position.  Read below and share your views.
1) Shonubi Kikelomo Adeola
Age – 20
June 10, 1996
IMG-20160210-WA0000
Hobbies: Dancing ,reading and travelling
I started modelling with a push from my best friend and God has been good too. Though, my first walk was terrible but with time I improved.
Jobs: I started with Lagos Fashion Awards in August 2014. Then, I participated in Nigeria’s Next Super. odel by ISIS Models in December,  2014.  I emerged 2nd runner up.  I was also involved I  Vogue Talent Fashion Show, Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2015 and by Gods grace I am going further in this field.
2) Aisha Abolade
Age:18
Hobbies: Dancing, reading novels, gisting  with friends,  going out to different places.
I started modelling in 2014 with Ability Modelling AGENCY.
IMG-20160210-WA0003
I am one of the faces of Pan- Africa.  I Modelled for MTN Commercial last YEAR and for a launch of one of Dangote’s new products.  I also featured in Nigeria Artistic series
Spotlight.  I have been on and off the business because of school.
I  am a commercial model/ artistic model.  I have a websiteAishatu.ultramediasolutions.com
.  After school I hope to focus more on my modelling career and participate in competitions.
3) Emma-Osagie
Age-  20
Date of birth- January 8, 1996
Hobbies- looking for trouble
IMG-20160210-WA0004
I started modelling in 2013 summer, July to be precise. My friend encouraged me to  give it a push even though I knew I wanted It.  I just wasn’t sure of myself. I started by applying into a legit modeling agency, that’s FEW models. Luckily, I got picked and that was where I was taught how to walk the runway and other modeling etiquettes.
My profile include: Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2015, which held in October for literally a week. It happened to be one of the best moments of my life. Due to school work and sorts I haven’t done others as school comes first. After school I intend putting in my all.
4) Osinubi Fifunmi
Age- 19
Date of birth- February 18, 1996
Hobbies – writing music and playing guitar.
I’ve been modeling for a while now. I guess it started way back in high school. I always had photo shoots with friends who were aspiring photographers and then it escalated to actual shoots for designers and then, runway. I’ve always been a bit picky when it comes to agencies, and I did enjoy doing my own thing for a while. But currently, I plan on applying to FEW.
IMG-20160210-WA0001
I modeled a couple of times for online brand store Rand and Pluto, and I’ve had the privilege of working with a few amazing photographers. I’m in the university, so there are some jobs I wouldn’t be able to go for due to the timing, amongst other things. Hopefully, that will all change soon.
5) Efe Jerry-Esigie
Age: 21
Hobbies: Excercising, playing dress up and making every hall way my runway.
IMG-20160223-WA0020
I started modeling in 2012 when I did a shoot for Bsing designs which was featured in the Guardian Newspaper. I have also worked with makeup artists like Oritz makeover, Belladiva, Beautybyduvy,  Eddiefier Makeover, and Owen Imagery
I am currently the Most Beautiful Face in Nigeria, Miss Photogenic 2015
6) Anyaji  Cynthia Uzoamaka
IMG-20160210-WA0002
AGE: 18years
COURSE: COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
LEVEL: 300level.
STATE: ENUGU.
HOBBIES: COOKING AND TRAVELLING.
As a model, I haven’t experienced much because I just started this year, January 2016. I had my first shoot with a good photographer called Kelani Mayowa. I’m currently modelling for Zahara Models Lagos. I am also part of a team called FORE-CREATIVES, a group of creative individuals. I work with VIP Models.  I love and have passion for modelling and hope to achieve more and greater things to come in my career.

7) Oluwaseyi Olufunke Omodara
Age: 19
Hobbies: cooking, meeting people and especially I love to catwalk.
Favourite meal: Pap and Bean Cake.
IMG-20160216-WA0009
I am a 400 level student of Babcock UNIVERSITY, Department of Business Administration.
I have always had passion for modelling but it all started this year when I started going for different auditions like Invasion of Runway Rhapsody an upcoming runway show coming up in November which I was selected as one of those who will be participating as one of the runway models for the show and also the Most Beautiful Face in Nigeria 2015 where I was selected as one of the contestants who would participate in the event. Unfortunately, I couldn’t attend do to to the program schedule for me in school.
With God I believe I will and would become a super model….

8) Morenikeji Alfred
Age-  18
Date of birth- 23rd september 1997
Course/level- Studying Computer Science , currently in 300 level.
IMG-20160216-WA0010
Well, I started modelling independently in January 2014 until I met the CEO of FEW Model Management at a fittings for Dennix Fashion show in May the same year. I wasn’t sure so I didn’t pursue her offer till around July. I have worked with prestigious photographers like spotlight, Abusalami, Photokulture, the list continues.


9) Ogundero Omolabake
IMG-20160222-WA0000

 is a 19 year old final year student of Mass Communication at Babcock University. I am young, vibrant, resourceful and with an amazing persona. I am an award winning young entrepreneur who recently won the Oscar Youth Award as Most Enterprising Youth (Female Category). I am also the female PRO of Volts Magazine, PRO for GiG TV and one of the key organisers of Miss Coral beauty pageant 2015. I was also one of the judges for MOST BEAUTIFUL FACE IN NIGERIA 2015. 
I was nominated as the student model of the year for Music Meets Fashion Awards 2015. I have a huge passion for modeling. I have worked for brands like Fore Creatives, GBN Photography, Emerald Models, Blaks Modelling Agency, DavidMartin Photography and many more. I am currently the campus ambassador for OYA magazine.

10) Tomi Ayanleke
IMG_5358-Edit-698x1024

Final year student of Mass Communication, Babcock University.  I am currently signed under ISIS Models. My drive, commitment, hardwork and excellence has paved ways for me. I write for online fashion magazine, Style Vitae and I have been featured Jaguda.com, GlitznGlamour Magazine, among others.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips