Queen Sassy has officially cancelled plans to be in PH, Nigeria as One of the Judges at Face Of University Nig 2015 (Read Why)

Nigerian – Beauty Queen, Sassy Somma, who was earlier announced as one of the Judges at Face Of University Nigeria 2015, will not be at the event. (CLICK HERE)

This was contained in a statement issued by Queen Sassy MGT, CandyCity Entertainment, in a series of tweets on micro-blogging social media site, twitter.

“To my PH, Nigerian fans, It saddens me to share this news but I am not able to make it to the show because the Organizers did not handle logistics. I was at the airport in Lagos trying to get on the flight but my tickets were not paid for so even if I wanted to do a free show, it would not be possible for me to get there because.... . This is not my fault” the statement reads.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Eya!!! too bad for d organizers... They shuld learn hw to book flight on time... Dis is season time

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Tips