Personality Of The Week: Meet CEO Hairess Hair Extensions & Accessories Ltd

In a recent chat with this Gorgeous Mother of 4, we had the opportunity to INTERVIEW her. She talked about Her Life as a Business woman, Her challenges, Her Greatest inspiration, etc. And also have some advice for upcoming business women

Please introduce yourself: Mrs Julia O. AKA "Hairess" Married Mother Of 4. Christian. CEO Hairess Hair Extensions & Accessories Ltd. I manufacture, source and produce my own brand of rare/fine textured human hair extensions that are relatively affordable, durable, pre-styled and fit for the urban 21st century chic! Available For Wholesale & Retail.
Family
When and why did you get interested in hair business.
I've Always Loved Hair And Styling & Anything That Can Enhance The Beauty Of A Lady

If you had the chance to start your business over again what would you do differently.
I would prioritize! Probably set it up before having kids. So it would already be stable when I finally decide to sit back and look after my kids

Tell us the challenges you have had to deal with as a Business woman.
The only prominent challenge is availability. I'm a stay at home mom, So It's difficult to satisfy my fast growing nationwide clientele.

Who has been your greatest inspiration?

MY MUM

Do you have any particular person you admire?
Mrs Chinyere Ohaeri, CEO, Chiviva Hair

Have you ever dissatisfied your client , if yes how did you make up for it?
Dissatisfaction is relative. I believe I bring 150% to the table otherwise no one would contact me. The only thing I consider as dissatisfaction most times is delay in delivery which usually ends in sour tasting relationships because of the pressure on both myself and the client.
Of course I deeply regret it and try as much as I can to beat the odds....
But then again, it's no fault of mine nor the clients.
Sometimes bad things happen and we cannot do anything about them.

What lessons has being a business woman thought you?
You can't please everyone in terms of trait and character! I am a natural non-conformist! I do not believe in most of the norms of society because most clients tend to always use those cultural norms and ethics as a front to frustrate sellers. So when I try to educate them that most norms don't apply to me, they often are offended and see me as rude, proud and condescending.
I'm neither of those things. I'm a human being just like everyone else. Being a business woman doesn't turn you into a super hero.
But like I said earlier, I bring 150% to the table. This is enough consolation for me.

What is your advice for upcoming business women.
Do what you love so you can have 100% fun with it, Build an unbeatable brand, Provide nothing but the best products, Be yourself all the time or you will hate what your business has made u become and eventually hate the business, PRAY FOR GUIDANCE.



I am presently running my business ONLINE.
I recently opened an outlet in the federal capital territory, ABUJA.
Contact Me For Purchases, Business Branding & General Enquiries.



CALL- 09099524641
WHATSAPP- 08187581851
BBM- 58E83DBF
INSTAGRAM- @hairess_gallery
EMAIL- hairessgallery@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/hairessgallery



Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... Divine u said mother of 4???? She is too pretty, classy, lemme cut it short...........She is young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes so pretty...... looks amazing JAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up hairess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up hairess

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Tips