How to satisfy a woman every time in bed and have her beg for more using this simple tricks

Author Brian Ike writes below...
“There is nothing as frustrating as a man who cannot satisfy a woman in bed. I’d rather remain single than have a man who does not know how to handle me in bed.” This was the exact word for word message my ex-finance sent me before she dumped me 2 years ago. It broke me down! I mean, she was my everything, but I guess the feeling wasn’t mutual.


By the way, my name is Brian Ike, the owner of www.lashgator.com, the only website in Nigeria that teaches men how to satisfy women in bed; and the author of How to Give Any Woman an Earth Shattering Orgasm.

Women are complicated beings. Very complicated.
2 years ago, I was in a relationship with a lady whom I was engaged to. We had our ups and downs like every other relationship. But I made the one MISTAKE almost 90% of all men make

A mistake I want every man reading this to avoid by all means.
A mistake that could ruin your relationship/marriage.

The mistake of thinking that getting your wife/girlfriend to fall in love with you once is all you need to do.

LET ME EXPLAIN…


Does this sound familiar?

You take your woman out for a date or romantic diner. Both of you are so happy and everything was so romantic & sexy. She’s laughing and holding your arm all through the night.

You get back home at night and retire for the night with your lady in your bed. And the sex? It was lovely! At least you think it was because it felt good to you (as usual).

I mean, sex always feels good for men.

The next day, you wake up only to notice a slight change in her mood. She’s not as happy as she was last night. She’s complaining about every single thing; even for things that doesn’t make sense.

The whole complaining gets too much that you had to leave the house for a while.

The next night, when you make a move for sex, she gives you an excuse saying things like, “not tonight dear, I have a headache.” Or she says, “why do you like sex a lot. Lets leave it for another night.”

As in, you (the man) always have to be the one to ask for sex from your woman every night or…

She always gives you sex on conditions or...
She complains of pains and not enjoying the whole thing or…
She screams too much that you start suspecting she’s faking it.

If you ever find yourself in any of this situation, the problem is one thing only—YOU!

LET ME EXPLAIN BETTER…
Women are naturally hard to figure out and please especially in bed.

Most men don’t know what their women want in bed. We are CLUELESS.

Just last week Tuesday, Uncle Uche, my relative (aged 49) was diagnosed with severe emotional disorder and is still taking treatment as we speak after his wife divorced him. The doctors say he is lucky it's not a Stroke.
It was bad!

I mean, this man sponsored the woman all through the university, married and relocated her abroad and all he gets in the end is a divorce. Just because his business fell and the woman had to carry the financial burden for a few months.

20 years of marriage lost!

Now, Uncle Uche keeps blaming his poor finances and his ‘enemies’ from the village for his divorce and everything. But I know from statistics, that more than 75% of divorces and relationship breakdown comes from a faulty sex life or an unsatisfied partner. It's a fact!

Now, let’s look at my case for example…
I spent 2 whole years of my life in a relationship believing that I was doing everything right with my ex, including sex. I mean, she was always screaming my name every night. But I didn’t know she was faking it.

I thought the cause of my breakup was the minor problems we were constantly having until she sent me that text. Then I knew I was wrong. The cause was an unfulfilled SEX life.

I already said this in my former article (http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/why-you-dont-last-long-in-bed-and-how.html?m=1) and I’ll say it again—if you DON’T or CANNOT satisfy your woman in bed, she’ll NEVER truly be 100% in love with you. And she won't see you as a MAN.

WHAT DO I MEAN?
Sex is the ultimate expression of love in any relationship.
And sex is very underrated especially in Africa.
Sex is as important to women as it is to men.

A man will be loved as never before when he is able to give his woman the greatest pleasure she can ever have—an ORGASM.

If on the other hand, he fails to do this, her love will be limited. I mean, no man can stay with any woman who does not know how to satisfy him in bed. So, why do you expect your woman to be happy when you cannot SATISFY her in bed by making her reach HOT WILD ORGASMS?

Her unsatisfied sexual needs will lead to frustration which will reflect in everything she does.

Listen bro, do you suffer from:
·        Premature ejaculation. Maybe you can't last for more than 5 minutes in bed …
·        Weak erections. You find it hard to maintain a ROCK-HARD erection all through sex …
·        Or do you want to improve on your sex skills in order to gain the ULTIMATE respect from your woman?!

Then there is hope…
After my ugly breakup with my ex, I learnt the hard way that after you get a woman to fall in love with you, you need to renew the love constantly by giving her not just good sex but sexual experiences that will drive her CRAZY with HOT WILD ORGASMS every night.

Don’t get me wrong! Sex is not everything in a relationship but trust me, any woman who tells you that sex is not everything is either not getting any sex at all or has never reached an ORGASM during sex before. Because her man probably doesn’t know how to handle her.

So, what do you do?
I'm going to give you 3 reasons why you don’t and can't satisfy your woman in bed and what to do about it.
·        Avoid sugars. Processed foods is killing us and it's killing your stamina in bed. You CANNOT perform well and long in bed if you consume processed foods a lot. Eat healthy (http://lashgator.com/3-fabulous-ways-you-can-boost-your-sperm-production-and-cheat-a-low-count/)
·        Avoid certain sex positions especially the missionary postion  and learn how to make her HORNY in less than 15 minutes in bed!
·        Get my eBook NOW.





In my eBook, How To Give Any Woman An Earth-Shattering Orgasm, I REVEALED HOT SEX SECRETS that I personally use in getting my current woman WET & BEGGING for more EVERYTIME in bed.

When you purchase this eBook, and follow my SIMPLE steps, here is what to expect after 1 WEEK:
·        You will learn how to turn a woman on in bed in less than 10 minutes GURANTEED and get her hooked to you.

·        I’ll show you SURE-FIRE natural ways of gaining & maintaining a FULL VEIN BULGING  LONG LASTING ERECTION no matter your age or size.


·        You will learn how to add an EXTRA 15-20 minutes of time to your sex duration (following the methods I mentioned in pgs 61-64)

·        You will get your woman to respect you as a MAN in & out of the bedroom.


·        You also get her to be addicted to you and fatithful to the end by giving her EXPLOSIVE ORGASMS.

·        You get to spicen up your bedroom action and avoid a relationship break up because of the so-called small ‘domestic problems.’

·        I will show you how to touch a woman in a way that will always give her an ORGASM no matter your size.


NOW, HERE’S THE GOOD NEWS!
You also get 2 FREE ebooksas a BONUS just for purchasing this eBook.

 The two free ebooks are Tongues Of Fire (A Guide To Oral Sex)and101 Ways To Compliment A Woman That Will Get Her Sexually On Fire.




In the free ebooks, I revealed simple tips like:
·        How to use your tongue in giving your woman an unforgettable ORGASM in bed.

·        How to sex-chat (sexting) with your woman the right way.

·        You also learn how to locate her SENSITIVE SPOTS in bed which will make her CUM hard.

·        I tell you the exact words to use when sexting with a woman that will make her want you in her bed INSTANTLY.

WHAT’S MORE?!

You get to join the few fortunate men whom I personally coached.
As of yesterday, I have been in contact with a total of 2109 men (and women) so far. And all have made a significant progress in their sexual lives.

The progress and change was so incredible that I had to share some of their testimonies after I got their permission…



I just wanted to show you that it is possible and not just cheap talk.
To get the eBooks today, contact my sales rep (Kenny) by sending a WhatsApp message to 09050047973 or CALL 08032133222 (8am-6pm) or you can still visit www.lashgator.com/products.

The bad newsisthat I don’t sell to everybody as usual.
Firstly, I don’t sell to people under 18 years.
Secondly, the offer—the free eBooks, the free guidance & counselling and price slash is ONLY available for the first people who purchase the eBook. Just the first 20 people!

WHAT I MEAN IS THAT THIS OFFER IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASE.
As you know, I follow up people even after sales, so the lesser the better for me. That is why I want just 20 people for the free offers.

CALL 08032133222 or WhatsApp 09050047973 NOW!

Remember, women will NEVER tell you outrightly how they feel and yet they expect you to do something about it.

Women are complicated like that.

Listen bro, your relationship/marriage won't get better unless you take a bold move. Those little problems that you face with your woman should not be ignored because it may be the cause of a major disaster in the future.

I mean, look at my Uncle. Who would have guessed that his sweet marriage which we all envied could crash all of a sudden.

Take advantage of this offer while you have the chance to. You may think that you don’t have a need for this now but remember my relative, Uche. That was exactly the same thing he said to himself when the problems in his relationship started.

It is not enough to get a woman to love you or marry you. You just have to get her to fall in love everyday over again with everything you do. Sex included!
REMEMBER: if you don't last long in bed and you want to put a STOP to it, call me too.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Tips